CAN YOU TAKE THE PLEASURE?!?!
It’s OK to change your mind, just like Dawn did at a recent BDSM class.
A few listeners write in with stories and thanks. Plus, our listener Dirty Daughter has a very embarrassing story to share about how her father responded to seeing her sex toys.
And the age old question, should you tell him if he sucks in bed?
Dawn and Dylan share their perspective, which may surprise you.
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes, even if you listen on Spreaker or Spotify.
Listen and subscribe to Sex Gets Real:
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Pop over to Google Play
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- Now available on Spotify. Search for “sex gets real”.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us:
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
- 0:32 – Dawn went to a hook class, as in anal, vag, and nose hooks.
- 1:00 – Nose hooks. Um…no.
- 1:36 – The ultimate power over a submissive is to change the way they look. Nose hooks offer that kind of mindfuck.
- 2:39 – Dawn changed her mind. Nose hooks could be fun.
- 3:11 – You can make anything mean, but sometimes things that sound or look scary are actually cute and sweet.
- 3:20 – Mike wrote in with compliments about our small penis episode.
- 4:12 – An anonymous text message from a listener has sweet things to say to us. We feel loved.
- 4:34 – Sam wanted to share his first prostate orgasm story with us.
- 6:11 – Waves of post-orgasmic pleasure sound good to us. Yay prostates.
- 7:13 – We got a really funny story from our listener, Dirty Daughter. Here is the video her dad sent to her.
- 7:44 – Dad for the win in embarrassing his daughter.
- 9:21 – Dawn had to have her mom hide her sex toys from her dad. So humiliating.
- 11:01 – Mom for the win.
- 11:25 – When Dylan screams “OMG! That’s so inappropriate!” you know it must have been bad.
- 12:05 – Dawn was a total jerk as a teenager this one time after a big fight with her mom.
- 13:16 – Our listener, just asking, wants to know if she should tell her boyfriend he sucks in bed.
- 14:09 – It’s our responsibility to say what we like and what we want. It’s not fair to expect a lover to read our mind or have “the moves” down since we are all so different in what we like.
- 15:37 – There are some people who are just selfish jerks in bed, but if someone is trying, it’s rare that they’re “bad in bed” and more just misguided or unsure of what you want.
- 16:12 – Dawn was with this asshole who thought that just because his cock was huge, he was the king of pleasure in bed. No. So so so wrong.
- 17:34 – Folks who are offended when someone reaches for their clit during intercourse need to be dumped.
- 18:17 – Never shame someone about their sexuality, body, or the way they have sex. That scar can last a lifetime.
- 19:30 – You have to be willing to speak up and say what you need. That’s how sex gets really interesting.
- 19:36 – If 100 different people lined up, each one would experience your partner’s sex moves a different way. That’s why you have to advocate for YOUR body.
- 20:33 – YOU WILL EAT MY ASS.