Did someone say 69? Yes! It’s our 69th episode!
Two listeners write in with sexy stories.
Plus, there’s a new Johns Hopkins study showing men who are confident and empathetic (sensitive) have more satisfying sex. Boom!
And of course, we have to get our hands dirty by talking about the beauty and pleasure of mutual masturbation. Seriously, it’s one of those things that is so often overlooked but can be totally rad in so many situations.
In the DC area in August? Then join Dawn at the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit from August 13-16. Learn more on their website.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:48 – Some listener sex stories and then, prepare yourself for mutual masturbation.
- 0:54 – Our listener Adam walked in on a threesome. Spring Break. Enough said.
- 2:40 – Good for Adam for not assuming he was invited to the party. That’s good stuff right there.
- 3:06 – If nothing else, it’s spank bank material.
- 3:25 – Madison wrote in about titty fucking.
- 3:40 – Dawn’s uneven boobs are worth discussing, but hey. Symmetry is boring, right?
- 4:22 – Dylan wants to know if Dawn likes tit fucking, and Dawn loves watching her partner so much that it’s become a much more enjoyable activity lately.
- 4:51 – When Madison got breast implants, her husband thought he’d discovered the holy grail.
- 5:20 – Here is the article on The Good Men Project that we discuss about sensitive guys being better lovers.
- 5:43 – A Johns Hopkins study found that men who are sexually satisfied also possess a high amount of empathy. Kate McCombs would love this!
- 7:12 – Dawn’s two best lovers were empathetic, giving men and the sex was phenomenal.
- 8:30 – Women’s Health magazine had an article on mutual masturbation and how hot it can be, which is surprising and important. Read it here.
- 9:14 – When Dawn suggests mutual masturbation to some clients, they are incredibly offended and shocked. But mutual masturbation can be a terrific and fun way to have sex with a partner.
- 10:03 – Dylan has enjoyed it in previous relationships as well as with the wife. It’s great for when you want to have a sexual experience but don’t want to do the whole penetration show.
- 11:54 – Sometimes you just don’t have the energy to be bouncing up and down on somebody, so mutual masturbation is a delightful way to still get off without breaking a sweat.
- 12:20 – Don’t be fooled. Mutual masturbation is sex.
- 13:08 – It can be a totally different orgasm when you’re touching yourself versus when someone else is doing the touching, so that variety is exciting and fun.
- 13:47 – Know what else mutual masturbation is good for? Sex on your period. Just leave your tampon in and go to town. No mess. All the pleasure.
- 14:13 – Bring in fun fantasies, like characters from a show or movie you love.
- 14:41 – Dawn is still trying to get the Wachowskis on the show. Stay tuned.