Guys, stop worrying about your dick being too small. You should be happy you aren’t too big!
A listener has sweet, caring boyfriend. There’s only one problem – his dick is too big and she can’t take it all. How big is too big? And what can she do to help ease the way?
When you have a partner who is understanding and patient, you have options. Dawn and Dylan weigh in on some things she can do to try and prep for sex with her huge guy.
Looking for articles on the topic? Here are a few that might help:
- We worship Charlie Glickman around here, and he weighed in on the topic of a too big penis on the Good Vibes blog
- Columbia University’s Go Ask Alice on problematic big dicks
- Kim Switnicki’s article mentions thinking open thoughts, relaxing, and using your butt as a cushion to avoid too-deep penetration
Listeners, what have you tried that’s helped in this situation?
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:16 – Stacy writes in with a question for us. What are some big dick positions?
- 0:20 – Go Buckeyes! We have no idea what sport that is.
- 1:32 – If he’s too big, what are some comfortable positions to try?
- 1:59 – You can’t exactly ramrod that shit up in there.
- 2:37 – Dylan is daydreaming about her big dick she used to have. Is that one of the dicks that got lost at Rehoboth Beach?
- 3:13 – Back in the day, Dylan had a guy who was so big they just couldn’t have sex at all.
- 4:20 – A good position is his front to her back because then her butt gets in the way and helps to provide a bit of a cushion so that he can’t go as deep.
- 5:23 – They were <----------THIS BIG---------->.
- 5:54 – Some of the worst sex Dawn’s ever had was with a guy who had a gigantic penis because he did nothing at all other than unroll the thing and thing it was a gift to be with. Ugh.
- 6:29 – Have a couple of orgasms to really warm up and get fully aroused before trying to take something really big.
- 7:00 – When a cis woman gets aroused, her entire vaginal canal expands and widens, so full arousal is critical for large penetrative play – whether it’s a big penis or a fist or a big toy.
- 7:35 – As Dawn suggests, have a plethora of orgasms.
- 8:39 – On to the sex positions! Let’s start with woman on top. Try adding pillows under your knees so you aren’t sitting all the way down on him.
- 9:23 – The most important thing is to find ways to totally and utterly relax. This invites spaciousness in your pussy.
- 10:29 – Not all erections lay flat against a guy’s belly, so find ways for the recipient to move and have control that accommodate his particular curve or angle.
- 11:23 – For some women, it takes 40-50 minutes for full arousal. Don’t rush the foreplay.
- 11:59 – Our thoughts cause our body to react in response to what we’re thinking or worried about. It’s important to release those thoughts and think open, accepting, calm thoughts when you’re trying to do something like take a big cock.
- 12:32 – Dawn’s gettin’ all woowoo about the sex, but it works. Trust.
- 13:25 – You don’t just fist somebody without any warm up, people.
- 14:15 – Doesn’t sound like you can have a hit it and quit it session with someone who’s packing a huge penis.
- 15:06 – Same rules apply for anal sex. Think open thoughts, not fearful thoughts, or things shut down real fast.
- 18:55 – He would win in the big dick contest against Dylan. She’s jealous.