Unexpected orgasms and money for sex?
Dawn got her hands on a new sex toy that’s a clitoral stimulator. She wants to give it a few more test drives, but offers her first impression.
Then, we field listener questions on Bad Dragon dildos, taking money for sex off a craigslist ad which leads us to ranting about sex work laws, and a question about lesbian bed death.
If you can’t talk about sex with a partner, you probably shouldn’t be having sex. And don’t expect sex to be what you want it to be if you can’t talk about it. It has to start there.
Also, we have an ask! Can you go review us in iTunes? We are trying to move up in the ratings charts. Just click the iTunes link below.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:42 – Dylan is flashing her tattoo. Player.
- 2:00 – Lesbians. Geez.
- 2:24 – Check out this Buzzfeed piece of 19 pictures straight girls won’t understand. We were cracking up.
- 3:02 – One of the best URLs ever may be I-wish-I-killed-Jenny-Schechter. #TheLWord
- 3:41 – That awkward moment when you’re waiting for her to put her strap-on on.
- 4:39 – Sometimes we just don’t want to text you back right now.
- 5:39 – How do you interpret a text conversation when you’re going back and forth and then one person just suddenly disappears? Did you die? Did I offend you?
- 6:47 – Dylan doesn’t reply to texts right away because she is a very busy, important person.
- 7:35 – BUSINESS IDEA! Mute all but one during sexting sessions.
- 8:27 – Dawn got a free toy for review, called The Womanizer W500 Pro.
- 8:56 – Here are some fun reviews of The Womanizer: Sunny Megatron & Elle Chase here, and some blogs here and here.
- 9:51 – Dawn doesn’t like the look of this toy, but the power of the toy…
- 10:36 – It feels just like a little mouth suckling your clit. Also works on nipples!
- 12:36 – “I dropped my pants in the living room and slapped it on.”
- 14:37 – Boom! ORGASM!
- 16:10 – The Womanizer is unlike any other toy Dawn’s ever tried.
- 21:27 – Dylan wants people to be rough with those nipples, dammit.
- 24:30 – Having a stressful day at work? Sneak into the bathroom and slap The Womanizer on your clit.
- 25:26 – A listener asks us about Bad Dragon Dildos. We investigate.
- 28:27 – If Bad Dragon Dildos want to send us a sample, we’d gladly use it and review it. *hint, hint*
- 30:21 – Who knew Dylan was into fairy fiction graphic novels?
- 32:00 – A listener has questions about getting money for sex off craigslist hook-ups.
- 34:13 – It’s important to know the laws in your country, state, county about sex work and exchanging money for sex. In the U.S., it’s pretty much illegal everywhere.
- 34:56 – The U.S. laws about sex and sex work are totally stupid and so dangerous for all involved.
- 36:05 – Location is important for hook-ups. Do you want someone knowing where you live?
- 38:12 – Some craigslist ads where money is being offered are law enforcement officials posing to try and trap sex workers.
- 39:17 – For any hook-up, the key is being really good at screening. Pay attention to the red flags.
- 39:55 – Dawn has had hook-ups that may have looked suspicious to law officials, even though it wasn’t sex work. But because of stupid lame laws, that’s something to worry about.
- 42:23 – That awesome comic on sex, sex for money, porn, and what our awful system deems legal.
- 45:08 – Some states still have sodomy laws, so it’s a really backwards system.
- 45:37 – A listener wrote in saying it’s totally worth leaving a relationship where you’re constantly being judged and accused of cheating.
- 46:29 – If you suspect a partner is cheating, you either have to confront it and accept the response or leave. It’s not healthy to stay and just constantly accuse and suspect.
- 47:02 – Lesbian death bed? Yep. A listener needs help with the bad sex.
- 48:23 – There is some kind of disconnect happening if you aren’t talking about sex and advocating for each other’s pleasure.
- 50:05 – If you can’t talk about sex, you probably shouldn’t be having sex.
- 51:30 – A byproduct of not being able to communicate is going to be sex that isn’t satisfying, sexual desire that is missing or waning, and so much more.
- 56:04 – You don’t have to be in a relationship that’s sexual. But if you want to be sexually connected, you have to dig deeper and you have to be able to talk about it.
- 57:09 – Get a copy of “Girl Sex 101” by Allison Moon.
- 58:51 – And yes, talking about sex will be awkward. But just be OK with the awkward.