Gay coloring book and new hand sex techniques.
Head over to Explore More Summit at exploremoresummit.com to register for Dawn’s free 10-day online summit. It all starts January 28th, 2016, but if you see this after the event, you can still check out the interviews.
Dawn has a new coloring book that is all gay men and group sex. Dylan loves it.
Mike wrote back about the rape that he witnessed.
And our listener Marcella wants to know which book Dawn recommends for new techniques for pleasing a penis.
A few of the suggestions include:
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:18 – We are SUCH dorks.
- 0:33 – Dylan gives us an update on a co-worker from several months ago whose wife was being emotionally abusive.
- 1:34 – Dylan would throw her phone in your FACE!
- 1:57 – Register for Dawn’s Explore More Summit here.
- 2:24 – You HAVE to see Dawn’s new coloring book. It’s all gay boys and group sex. Take a look on Etsy. It’s SUPER NSFW, so you’ve been warned.
- 3:30 – Graphic novels…love them because they’re so graphic.
- 4:32 – Dawn has a full page of vulvas that you can color, like a coloring book, for folks who sign up for the summit. For free. DO IT.
- 5:11 – We heard back from our listener who wrote in a few weeks ago about being witness to a rape.
- 6:25 – He feels more compassion after hearing our feedback and thoughts on post-rape trauma.
- 7:14 – We are huge fans of having an emotional safe word in a relationship so that you can use the safe word whenever you feel triggered or in need of additional support.
- 7:57 – Marcella wrote in with a question about pleasuring her man.
- 8:47 – Dawn thinks the book about sex techniques was Barbara Carrellas’ “Urban Tantra”.
- 9:13 – Marcella may also want to check out Nina Hartley’s “Guide to Total Sex”.
- 9:28 – After recording, Dawn also recalled talking about “The Sex & Pleasure Book: Good Vibrations Guide to Great Sex for Everyone”. She went to the launch party back in September.
- 10:15 – Also check out Cooper Beckett’s first book, “My Life on the Swingset” about his prostate orgasms and sex experiences.
- 10:58 – Dawn wants to try some new penis stroke techniques on her partner. Because why not?
- 11:33 – Amy Jo Goddard does a hand sex workshop, so check out to see if she’s going to be anywhere near you.
- 12:30 – If you have not yet seen Reid Mihalko’s Bawdy Storytelling on his kundalini awakening, DO IT NOW.
- 12:40 – Dylan finally fucking watched Sense8. So good. So sexy.
- 13:42 – Dawn loves that the trans woman in Sense8 never talks about her genitals because trans folks have to talk about their genitals too often and it’s so inappropriate.
- 15:14 – Some sacred sexuality practices believe in withholding orgasms to build your energy up and become more powerful.