Butts get real
A listener wants us to be really real. Just how messy is anal play? She wants to try it, but she’s psyched herself out over the poop.
That sends us off on a bender on all things butts – from hair to the doorbell technique to Dylan getting REALLY excited about all the things she likes in her butt. And of course, loads of practical advice and personal stories on real butt sex and the mess factor.
Dylan closes the show with a little victory statement about Rhonda Rousey losing her fight after the lube fiasco of a few weeks ago.
Have a great holiday season, everyone! We had an amazing 2015.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:22 – A sore, used vagina? Check.
- 0:42 – A listener question about butts.
- 1:30 – Sidebar: do we have hairy butts? One of us does.
- 2:00 – Should Dawn get laser hair removal?
- 4:33 – Dawn kinda likes her bits the way they are.
- 4:49 – Frankly, if someone doesn’t want to have sex with me because there’s hair on my butt, fuck off.
- 5:09 – Our listener Anna needs help with butt stuff. She’s terrified of the mess. Can we be real about the butt mess please?
- 5:49 – Depending on many factors – what you ate that day, the last time you took a shit, whether you showered, how vigorous you are – there are differing levels of mess during anal play.
- 6:10 – The most important part of anal play is if a mess does happen, don’t make a big deal out of it.
- 6:31 – Always have baby wipes next to the area where you’re playing. Use gloves and condoms for easy clean-up.
- 6:44 – If you need to freak out because something grosses you out, excuse yourself to the bathroom, do a freak out dance, and then come back out when you’re composed so that there’s no shame.
- 6:53 – All sex is messy.
- 8:13 – It’s perfectly valid to be worried about making a mess on someone, but there are ways to minimize that risk and to build in some humor around it all.
- 8:32 – Dylan will give and take it up the ass. But she gets real excited about taking it.
- 10:04 – Test the waters with your own finger, explore a bit, and if everything feels pretty smooth and clean, you should be good to go with the butt stuff.
- 10:23 – NEVER USE THE LIQUID IN A FLEET ENEMA. It has a laxative that will make you have to have a BM. Instead, Dylan uses a small plastic syringe and fills it with warm water.
- 11:27 – If a finger or two feels good, then it’s time for the peen. Dylan gets way too excited at this point.
- 12:39 – Don’t let your period stop you from having amazing sex. Just plan for it. Same with anal sex.
- 13:22 – If you honestly can’t handle the mess, then don’t have the sex. You don’t want to make a partner feel bad.
- 13:35 – You don’t have to even penetrate your asshole to have amazing anal sensations. Your asshole itself is full of nerve endings, so just ring it like a doorbell without going inside.
- 15:04 – Of course tossing the salad comes up when Dylan has friends over.
- 15:52 – Feminista Jones and Dawn were cracking up over younger folks who are terrified of rimming.
- 16:42 – If you decide to do anal, add some lube. Then more lube. Oh, and more lube.
- 17:50 – Dylan needs to be a little smug over the Rhonda Rousey loss.