A sensuality workshop and play party? Dawn’s been busy.
A few weeks ago, Dawn attended CatalystCon East. While the conference was amazing and deserves it’s own episode, that same weekend she also attended a pink puja (or a sensuality workshop) and went to her first play party.
Dylan wants all the details. Will she be disappointed?
Also, we are interviewing the amazing and fabulous Cooper Beckett next week on all things swinging and poly. If you have questions for him, send them to us ASAP.
Just a few more weeks until SEXx Interactive in Philly. Dawn will be there, so check it out… See the line-up and get your ticket pronto..
Do you have questions for the amazing Cooper Beckett? Hit us up because we’re interviewing him next week.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:32 – Dawn and Alex attended CatalystCon East a few weeks ago, which is an awesome conference all about sex positivity.
- 0:57 – Dawn went to something called a Pink Puja, which is a sensual devotional workshop. It was all about building intimacy and sensual expression and touches.
- 1:49 – Teasing a lover’s lips with chocolate is a wonderful sensuality exercise – that building of anticipation makes the chocolate taste so much better!
- 2:40 – Anticipation and building up to sex can be awesome. Making your lover say “fucking give it to me!”
- 3:30 – Dylan doesn’t want all that massage, teasing, sensual crap. Just get to the fucking.
- 4:09 – Dawn talks about a way her partner is very mean in teasing her and making her beg.
- 4:45 – Check out Monique Darling and all of her amazing events through Juicy Enlightenment. She travels a ton doing sensual workshops, communication workshops, and more.
- 5:18 – An orgy, you say? Why, yes. Yes we did.
- 5:57 – Remember that very first time you go to a dungeon or a kink event and you build it up in your mind and think it’s going to be super crazy and wild, but then after you get there and realize it’s just normal people doing slightly unusual things and it’s not weird at all after 10 minutes? The play party was kind of like that.
- 6:52 – Dawn was expecting a fuck-fest. Alas, that is not what happened, and she is OK with that.
- 7:15 – There is something liberating in being at play parties and in dungeons and seeing all of the normal, real bodies having awesome sex or kinky times. Not the hard, model bodies you see in porn or in movies.
- 9:29 – Dawn talks about her worst nightmare scenario leading up to the play party.
- 10:30 – Things weren’t looking good at the beginning of the evening for Dawn. Will they turn around?
- 10:54 – Dylan asks about safer sex practices at the play party.
- 11:07 – The party opened with a long talk about consent and what does and does not equal a yes. Which is amazing.
- 11:22 – Thanking someone for saying no and really honoring people’s boundaries was a big part of the evening’s rules.
- 12:01 – Safer sex is the foundation of the evening. Sharing your safer sex elevator speech with others is encouraged.
- 12:44 – Dawn spent the first half of the evening being intimidated and getting a feel for how things worked.
- 13:03 – Dylan cuts to the chase. What did Dawn do at the play party?
- 13:31 – Hear about Dawn and Alex’s hot little scene at the party. Not as raunchy and brazen as listeners might expect, but too bad.
- 14:01 – “Bite her!”
- 14:11 – Dylan is horrified at what Dawn did to Alex’s back that night. Cuz there’s a picture of the damage.
- 14:46 – As corny as it is, the adage “it’s only kinky/weird the first time” really is true. Once you have your first, it becomes so much less charged in the future.
- 15:20 – Unrelated to the play party, Dawn did have some fun with champagne and licking it off a hot guys abs in the shower. Hell yes.
- 18:10 – We are interviewing Cooper Beckett from Life on the Swingset next week, so if you have questions for him about swinging or poly or anything juicy, be sure to let us know!