It’s all about yoni eggs and jealousy and outdoor sex, to name a few.
This episode is brought to you by Yes Please, More Please – the art of seduction through food. Don’t miss their Mexican Aphrodisiac dinner in Washington, DC on April 4, 2015.
Episode 50! Wow. Halfway to triple digits. Well, this episode is a delightful cornucopia of sex. First up, Dawn tests out her new quartz yoni egg for practicing kegels and finds she has a lot of work to do. A listener has a confession about outdoor sex, while another listener wonders how she can work on her jealousy. Twitter bans revenge porn and Dylan, of course, gets sassy.
What have you found works well for stemming the tide of jealousy? Have you tried the kGoal yet? Tell us ALL the things!
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
How to listen to our fabulous little podcast
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- 0:40 – Dylan is a tad too literal, but Dawn has exciting news to share! She is now a full-time relationship and sex coach, and sex educator. Good-bye day job.
- 2:46 – Let’s talk about vagina eggs.
- 3:40 – Dylan wants to know if yoni eggs are pretty enough to put on display in your home. The answer is yes.
- 3:45 – Takes Easter eggs to a whole new level.
- 3:58 – Dawn got this beautiful egg from SheBop after AJ was on the show talking about cleaning them.
- 4:27 – Of course, when a box arrives with your latest sex toy or sex gadget, you have to try it right away.
- 5:09 – “I lube up all my bits…”
- 7:11 – After a massive fail at keeping the yoni egg in, Dawn learns that it takes a while to develop the kegel muscles. Hrmph.
- 8:08 – Wouldn’t you want to try masturbating with the egg in? Exactly. Dawn did, too.
- 9:06 – “It’s not like it’s going anywhere. I guess I’ll go to sleep with it in there.”
- 10:04 – Want to strengthen your kegel muscles in an interactive way? The kGoal is totally the way to go. We discussed it on episode 19.
- 11:23 – Remember those Ben Wa balls that were big in the 90’s? Dawn got one stuck inside and had to get creative about how to get it out.
- 12:32 – Sometimes people forget stuff in their pussy. It happens.
- 13:05 – Don’t really grab the BBQ tongs if something is stuck. Ouch.
- 13:24 – Dawn’s pretty sure she’s told this story, but it’s worth repeating: purple discharge. Enough said.
- 15:05 – At some point, her vag is going to be so strong it’s going to be like a steel trap clamping down around things.
- 15:44 – A listener writes in to tell us about fucking against a tree.
- 17:15 – Buzzfeed had a video from Elite Daily all about couples revealing how many people they’ve slept with to each other. We discuss.
- 20:34 – Dylan was a tramp in high school? Noooooo.
- 21:55 – We are surprised by how few couples in the video have talked about their sexual history with each other. Is it because of jealousy or shame or judgment? Fascinating.
- 23:49 – Have you heard the Twitter news? Twitter has officially banned revenge porn in their user agreement. Reddit led the charge, and now Twitter is on board. Check out USA Today article to learn more.
- 27:45 – You can totally follow Dawn on Instagram.
- 28:04 – Tangent alert – Dylan talks about eating silkworm pupas. It’s gross.
- 32:10 – Our listener, Alexa, writes in asking for resources on what to do to tame the beast of jealousy. She’s interested in nonmonogamy, but knows she has more work to do on herself first.
- 35:34 – Jealousy is always a work-in-progress for us.
- 37:22 – Dylan’s guy friends are all about sleeping with tons of women, but the second she brings up their wives sleeping around, they get really upset. Thus, the challenge with nonmonogamy. Shit goes both ways.
- 37:59 – Every single listener needs to watch this video of Reid Mihalko and Allison Moon talking about jealousy, their polyamorous relationship, and the evolution of their boundaries and needs. Revolutionary. See it here.
- 40:32 – Dawn wants to be like Allison and Reid so badly. AHHHHH.
- 43:55 – In a non-monogamous relationship, stuff feeling yucky or bad doesn’t necessarily mean something is wrong. It just means you need to dig in a bit and find what’s underneath and work through it.
- 44:25 – Dylan talks about how she used to think jealousy was all about love and fights, but it’s more about feeling safe enough to talk about it and get vulnerable together.
- 47:49 – Interested in learning more about jealousy and non-monogamy? Start with Tristan Taormino’s book “Opening Up.”
- 49:03 – Want some great articles on jealousy and insecurity? Head over to Amplify Happiness Now (Gina Senarighi’s blog). It’s full of good stuff.
- 50:03 – Dylan thinks people who don’t get jealous are lying. Is jealousy manifesting as something else for those people?
- 51:18 – In the Philadelphia area? Check out SEXx Interactive from May 7th – 10th. It’s like TED Talks, but all about sex and social justice and shit. BOOM. Awesome events. We dig them.