DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?
The podcast hit half a million downloads last week. So, as a great big thank you, I’m hosting a giveaway and the winner gets an njoy 11 worth $310. Check out the details here. Enter before June 12th!
Also, because it was such a huge week, I wanted to spend a little quality time with you. Despite having so many incredible interviews lined up and ready to go, I really wanted to field a few terrific emails and get cozy with you.
Oh, and be sure to pop over to Kickstarter to check out the new sex game Weapons of Mass Seduction. It looks awesome and inclusive.
In this episode, Dawn:
- Answers a question from Britt about wanting to toss her husband’s salad (aka analingus) but being afraid of poop in her mouth. What can she do?
- Shares a little confession after audiophile wrote in commenting on some sound issues.
- Helps a vegan pain slut to track down some delicious and kinky retailers in the U.K. for cruetly-free BDSM gear like floggers, whips, and crops. (Links to all the sites mentioned are down below.)
- Rolls around in a sweet and vulnerable question from a young listener named DonkeyPunch about his fear that he isn’t good enough for his girlfriend, despite her assurance that he is. It’s all about trust, vulnerability, insecurity, and staying open even when it’s scary.
- Explores some options for New Cowgirl, who recently tried the reverse cowgirl sex position with her husband and experienced some ouchy pain. Is it her or is something wrong?
Don’t forget Dawn just revamped her one-on-one coaching packages and spots are filling up. If you need some help around sex, your relationship, and connecting with a loved one, you can check out her programs over on DawnSerra.com.
Resources discussed in this episode
Listen and subscribe to Sex Gets Real:
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Pop over to Google Play
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- Now available on Spotify. Search for “sex gets real”.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
And be sure to pin, share, and Instagram this bad boy