An intimate chat with Dawn Serra. Just because.
Dawn woke up and just wanted to have a little chat with you, because you’re amazing.
There’s also a follow-up from a listener who wrote in recently about sex with vibrators.
Plus, a 20-year-old virgin just got her first vibrator and wants help on working on internal orgasms. A mom also has some thoughts on safer sex kits for college kids.
There are a few free replays from the Explore More Summit, so check it out at exploremoresummit.com.
Want to check out Dawn’s Facebook community? Pop over here.
Listen and subscribe to Sex Gets Real:
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Pop over to Google Play
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- Now available on Spotify. Search for “sex gets real”.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
- 0:12 – Let’s keep it just us this week.
- 0:40 – I miss Dylan, too.
- 2:00 – Thank you for being such amazing listeners.
- 2:46 – Every time an email comes in from the podcast, it feels like Christmas. Keep ’em coming!
- 3:10 – Lola and I fielding a question from someone who’s girlfriend wanted to use a vibrator on her. Well, that listener wrote back with an update!
- 3:58 – YAY FOR THE BEST SEX SHE’S EVER HAD!
- 4:22 – Riding Solo wrote in – she’s a 20 year old virgin who just took the leap and bought her first vibrator. How can she work on internal orgasms?
- 5:10 – We want to avoid goal oriented sex and instead focus on pleasure. But that doesn’t mean we can’t be curious and try new things!
- 6:42 – How does Dawn achieve internal orgasms? Find out!
- 7:08 – Do you like G-Spot stimulation or cervical stimulation? Very different places inside the vaginal canal.
- 8:03 – Dawn has a tendency to get off and rush through because vibrators make it easy, so don’t do that. Ha. Try lots of different speeds, scenarios, and teasing with your toy to get to know your body.
- 9:41 – Getting to know your body can be fun.
- 9:55 – Deborah Sundahl has a book called “Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother’s Orgasm Book” if you want to learn more about g-spots.
- 11:37 – All vibrators are not created equal. Your body may not enjoy the vibrator you have that tons of other people swear by. That’s normal. Just get a new type of toy that better fits your body.
- 12:40 – Dawn has to stop saying “we”. Grrrr.
- 12:53 – Amazing Mom wrote in with a thank you and a story about talking to her college aged daughter about safer sex kits.
- 14:36 – Having a safer sex kit with you that has gloves, lube, internal condoms, external condoms, and maybe even a small vibe means you have SO MANY OPTIONS for sex and pleasure that don’t have to include intercourse if you don’t want it to.
- 15:00 – If you want to hear Dawn interview Dan Savage, that talk is being replayed today (April 17th) for 12-hours, so if you are listening now, you can hear it here.
- 15:42 – Sign-up at exploremoresummit.com if you want to see Reid Mihalko and Karen BK Chan next week. They’re being replayed, too.
And be sure to pin, share, and Instagram this bad boy