What do you do if you’re in love before you have sex?
Comedian and 4-Play Baltimore host, Prescott Gaylord, joins us for the first of two HIQIs.
First, we hear from Sophie about college hook-ups and how she worked all her FWBs on campus. Then, Katie writes in because she is about to have sex with her girlfriend of one year for the first time. But she’s never been in love before having sex and needs advice.
We weigh in. Also, Prescott makes lots of t-shirts.
Want to check out Dawn’s Facebook community? Pop over here.
Listen and subscribe to Sex Gets Real:
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Pop over to Google Play
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- Now available on Spotify. Search for “sex gets real”.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
- 0:11 – Comedian and host of the show 4Play Baltimore, Prescott Gaylord, joins us this week.
- 2:02 – Dawn is feeling grateful she doesn’t have to record live shows after hearing Prescott’s stories.
- 2:44 – Remember Lance Hart’s interview? Dawn is still bummed about how that sound turned out.
- 3:53 – Prescott shares a really shocking moment that happened on the 4Play show.
- 6:10 – Let’s roll play at an improv show going into a sex shop for the first time.
- 7:01 – Jacq Jones at Sugar in Baltimore is awesome.
- 7:46 – Sophie wrote in about how abundant experimenting in college can be if you sleep with dudes. Respectful, enthusiastic dick is the best.
- 8:54 – Want to come over and “study”?
- 9:15 – Why do you have to be coy? Maybe you like people who like that coy game?
- 9:28 – Is jumping on them really going to be a problem?
- 10:30 – Sophie is advocating for her pleasure and health. We are fans.
- 11:28 – Katie is about to have sex with her girlfriend of one year for the first time. She’s never had sex with someone she was already in love with. Help! What will it be like?
- 13:52 – Prescott is clearly the most qualified person to give sex advice to lesbians. Let’s see how he does.
- 14:24 – Maybe it will be awkward but who cares? You’re in love!
- 16:12 – Lean into the awkward.
- 17:52 – Prescott has feelings for people he has been intimate with. That takes us to a Sex Nerd Sandra word: demisexual.
- 19:02 – If Dawn is getting naked, she has usually established some kind of emotional connection already.
- 19:58 – Oh, that’s nice. That yummy post-sex sigh.
- 21:48 – I get to savor this person. That’s a wonderful way to go into sex.
- 22:15 – 4-Play Baltimore podcast and show are on iTunes and Twitter.
- 24:02 – Want to check out Dawn’s Facebook community? Pop over here.
And be sure to pin, share, and Instagram this bad boy