Dylan’s official last episode and we talk blowjobs.
If you have any parting messages for Dylan, just use the email down below to send them to Dawn and she’ll pass them along.
On this Hit It and Quit It, we heard from a listener about some horrible advice that Anna Faris and Adam Corolla recently gave on Anna’s podcast, Unqualified. Just because your partner wants to watch you have sex with someone else does NOT mean they want a divorce. Ugh.
Also, a listener wrote in feeling horrible about how grossed out she gets with blowjobs. Do we have any thoughts?
But (butt?) of course we do.
Also, we have an ask! Can you go review us in iTunes? We are trying to move up in the ratings charts. Just click the iTunes link below.
Listen and subscribe to Sex Gets Real:
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Check us out on Stitcher
- Don’t forget about I Heart Radio’s Spreaker
- Pop over to Google Play
- Use the player at the top of this page.
- Now available on Spotify. Search for “sex gets real”.
You know we love hearing from you, so here’s how to reach us
Call or text: 747-444-1840 (standard messaging rates apply)
Contact form: Click here (and it’s anonymous)
- 0:22 – We are dorks.
- 0:50 – When Dylan comes back, she’ll be a celebrity guest. No, a cel-lesbian guest. BOOM.
- 1:37 – This show is just going to get bigger and better, even if we are going to miss Dylan.
- 2:09 – Dylan loves butt sex so much, she can’t even speak.
- 2:34 – Dylan wants her legacy to be all the anal sex.
- 2:58 – A listener heard horrible advice on Anna Faris’ show, Unqualified, with Adam Corolla. Sigh.
- 3:45 – Someone called in to Anna’s show saying her husband wants to watch her have sex with other men. And the advice Adam and Anna gave was utter bullshit, according to our listener.
- 4:33 – It’s total bullshit to tell someone their husband doesn’t love them if he wants to watch her have sex with other people. Ugh.
- 5:09 – Dylan and her wife had a play friend, and her wife found it really hot when Dylan fucked their third.
- 7:01 – Ami wrote in saying she has a really sensitive gag reflex and thinks blow jobs are gross, so what can she do? She feels awful that she can’t offer her partner the pleasure he wants.
- 8:28 – Dawn used to think blowjobs were gross, too. It just took time and practice to overcome that.
- 9:29 – Dawn’s friend, who is a gay dude and sucks lots of cocks, said that he even gags sometimes and he’s a pro!
- 11:00 – Thinking about the blowjob can tense you up and get you in your head. Doing the blowjob and focusing on your partner gets you out of your head and into your body, which can help.
- 12:05 – Porn has made all of us feel like we need to be deep throaters in order to be good at blowjobs, but that’s utter crap. If you can just take an inch or two, you have hands, you can use toys, you can use your body in creative ways. You get to do what works for your body and your partner.
- 13:34 – Dylan doesn’t mind blowjobs anymore, but when she was younger she didn’t really care for it.
- 14:53 – When you choose to give a blowjob or to go down on someone because YOU are choosing it and want to, it’s a whole different ballgame.
- 15:54 – Enthusiasm and appreciation for someone’s body goes a long way when you’re between their legs.
- 16:58 – If you’re worried about someone cumming in your mouth, you can direct them to cum somewhere else. That’s super fair.
- 18:01 – Don’t get cum in your eye.
- 18:57 – If you have any messages for Dylan, send them to Dawn using the info above and she’ll pass it along.